View Single Post
Unread 10 Feb 2011, 21:04   #221
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Interesting log. However you left out the logs i have witnessed of you latley mr DZ (of course though as we all know they can be faked/eddited) Ones which involved you threatening a certain alliance with 2 options: Option 1 Nap newdawn and stop hitting them or Option 2 You will apparently force said members in ND to self exile from certain galaxies... is this true?
Your reply to this Origonal post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalZero View Post
absolutely true. when oddr comes at us saying its because we are hitting rock or whatever other reasons they are gonna give me, im gonna **** up their only option at placing this round, especially when we continue to not hit them.
So as ive been stating am i missing somthing here? Doesnt matter how many times you post crap like you just did above YOU ADMITTED TO IT! So posting stuff like this after:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalZero View Post
No I did not say to ODDR, NAP ME OR ND would leave. I told carDi since he was involved in ptargetting ND that if he wants to continue to p-target ND, then I will make sure 11:5 gets ****ed. As for Threatening, yes, I said in my above post, shake because ND threatened someone, because we never do, and ohh my, its not like other alliances do the same shit. Desperation, when you have 250+ waves a night for 1 week 2 days, then yea, you want to know whats going on, like I said, I never begged for NAPS from either ODDR/ROCK.
So threatening ODDR for a NAP never happened, m8.

So im confused here... once again you claim you didnt, but if you read you do say 'As for threatening, yes, i said in my above post, shake becuase ND threatend somone' then your last line 'so threatening ODDR for a NAP never happend m8' Seriously DZ i did have a lot of respect for you... but now your making yourself look like an ass. Its either one or the other not both. Make up your dam mind or better still think before you post maybe?

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote