Thread: Yahwe's Career
View Single Post
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 10:27   #28
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Yahwe's Career

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
but if i were a cushy in house barrister at some big company then i could earn just as much and not need to get up at 5am to catch a train to court!!
Sure. Are you applying for these types of jobs, or general office jobs?

At the Bar, rank is determined by your seniority and skill. Hence, many barristers will never become QCs while some may become QCs very young.

In the 'real world', rank is determined by experience. You'll find jobsworths in positions over you and you'll be unable to do anything about them. I think that you would find this hell, having been self-employed as a barrister previously.