Thread: Signs *Spoiler*
View Single Post
Unread 27 Aug 2003, 19:47   #30
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Muslim
I was pointing out the shallowness and lack of inteligence and taste amognst gders, not complaining about me not getting attention
Taste is entirely subjective so I won't comment on that (all that means is that people don't have the same taste as you), but the people here seem fairly smart.

It seems that well over 50% of people here attended (or have attended, or will attend) university, and of these a disproportionate number seem to be at "elite" or good universities. While this doesn't mean much by itself, it probably does mean that education wise GD is way above the mean average. Basically, I see no justification for disparaging remarks about GD's intelligence.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote