View Single Post
Unread 18 Jun 2006, 18:38   #1
Rocko

Rocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of lightRocko is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up F-crew Recruitment thread R18

Hi I’m Rocko, some of you might remember me from such threads as "Interceptors, the ship for champs? or chumps?" and "my my, what big roids you have".
Well I’m back again, and this time, I’m here to inform you all about how to apply to join F-Crew.

"But wait" I here you cry,.. what can we expect from such an alliance as F-Crew.
Well, we have attacks arranged on a regular basis, designed to help YOU achieve the roids you need for success! And there's more! We also arrange defense for those planets within the alliance that are in need of it!! All of this is done by a hand picked crack team of BC's (that's Battle commanders), whose skills are honed and trained over past rounds. Maybe YOU could end up joining the BC team over time!

"But wait" I annoyingly here you cry while I’m in my stride "what about us new players, or those who haven’t played as much, how can you help us?"
Well my enquiring friends, F-Crew pride themselves on being there to help train all members. Be it on ship building, who and how to attack, what to do when you've run out of bacon, through to the tough questions like,.. Where Wally, and how do you manage to stay up all night to wait for incoming?!
Our past members are there to help, and our BC team is always on hand to offer advice and guide you to success!! The training doesn’t stop at member level either; we've taken regular members and shaped them into defense and attack coordinating (BC's).

"But wait" I once more here you cry "what do you expect from us?"
Well my pestering friends, it's just like my old man used to say, 'Dammit son, you've eaten all the bacon again'. Which means we expect to see you on IRC, (an online chat program), for a number of hours in the week. By appearing online in the morning (before you go to work/school) and then again in the evening, you'll be there to help other members of the alliance, as well as helping yourself to learn and grow. The more you give to the alliance, the more you get back. These aren’t the only times we'd like to see you on, but regularly trying to get on at these times is a good start.
We expect that you join in with our attacks on a regular basis.
That you offer ships for defense when you can.
That you ask when you need help
That you leave some bacon for the rest of us.
That you’re on IRC to achieve these requests.

On a serious note, this alliance isn't just for those who wish to train. We get a number of requests from people who've played Planetarion for a number of rounds. They come for the great community, the relaxed atmosphere, the bacon, and the chance to help others to learn how to play Planetarion.

Sooo finally, How to apply
Go to http://fcrewonline.com/join.txt and follow instruction
and follow the online instructions,…