View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2010, 18:07   #238
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice
Re: Alliance player limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
See my previous debunking of this claim. Number of fleets means nothing, only the total value available or indeed used means anything. The way you guys are going on about fleets, it's as if you think a 500k fleet is as useful as a 1mil value fleet. Newsflash, one of those numbers is bigger than the other, and even if you take two of the first, you're still at no advantage towards the second.

Let's just say you don't really know who you're talking to, I'm not really big on hitting anyone who isn't in the top100 most of the round. Regardless, a high ranked planet, say top10 value, can't get a maxcap off pretty much anyone in the top100. Yes, that means they are being penalized even for attacking some of the biggest players in the top tier alliances. Does that make sense? Because it sure as hell doesn't make any sense to me.
Seeing he was talking about same sized planets valuewise i think you need to read it again. and deffleets do help, offcourse more value helps aswell but that's beside the point here. an ally with 100 members will always have more value for def then an ally with 40.

i'm usually never top 100 and always attack top 100, every fleet has it's failings even top 100 planets. About the maxcap, well it serves to protect the little guys, if only 10 planets are effected won't be much of a problem.