View Single Post
Unread 18 May 2010, 00:21   #213
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Alliance player limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Meh, I've played with 4 on that list and there's only one I've been impressed with. Granted, maybe it wasn't in their most active rounds, but I don't think they are unique in anything else than the ability to spend so much time dc'ing. It's not THAT hard, with enough training and the right ships being offered, DC'ing a whole alliance is doable for anyone with a minimum of braincells.
I assume the ones you know are JBG/Hearty/safe and...Tuhoaja? Well, safe really is a gem, worthless at playing his own planet, but his work for us back in PIA is some of the most impressive I've seen, and I've been on both ends of it as well. Hearty really is useless these days, but I love him anyway <3. And Tuhoaja hasn't really done much of note since the days he and Rhythm ran Dragons pretty much the two of them for a while.

Anyway, I guess the point is that not only do you need to have insane skill (if it were just skill, my list would have included Anaram and Monsen over most of those), you also need to have the time and the will to use it.

Besides, you're not fooling anyone Ministry-boy, not as if you've ever even heard of "defense"!