View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2010, 08:26   #207
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alliance player limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigGayAl View Post
If any of you chaps that are against small tags can honestly say that you started out pro-small tags, but have since been dissuaded by these arguments.... I might eat my own words
Quote:
Originally Posted by Membrivio View Post
I am more and more reconsidering my earlier viewpoint, namely that limits should be set. I'm starting to see advantages to the 'no limit at all'-viewpoint.
I love it when a good plan comes together.

And, for the record, can I suggest that we write hanzi off as a lost cause on this particular matter? It's not that I have anything against him personally, it's just that - from experience - he rarely listens to anyone else's opinion, and it can get frustrating when he starts to repeat himself in different ways trying to get his own point through to people.