View Single Post
Unread 17 May 2010, 07:14   #206
Membrivio
Leader of the Membrivians

Membrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to beholdMembrivio is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alliance player limit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
altho HanZi's post is a bit of an ideal world scenerio wouldn't this overspill of ND members still be cobbled together into a semi decent allaince.

Also on the lack of HC's front, im always surprised on the vast number of HC's some alliances seems to have maybe by splitting down some of the bigger alliances some of these HC could come out of the shadows and run there own allies again as most have been intergrated into their current HCing structure after an alliance merger (ODDR has 6 HC's!!)

Probably a bit of an ideal world scenerio again but might solve some of the lack of HC's issues
Indeed an ideal world scenario. For one, I used to be a (proud) HC of Orbit. We also had about 5 or 6 HC's. The reason for that is time management. People weren't able to or not willing to put in more than an X amount of time in HC'ing.
Nevertheless, Orbit collapsed. Simply due to the fact that these HC's made a contemplation (timecost vs utility) which showed to be negative for at least 3 of them.

So, from my experience this never is going to happen. Alliance HC's won't split their team to run another alliance. They will probably keep the same and spread teh workload some more. I think that is exactly the case in ODDR. Correct me if I am wrong ODDR people.

Another point that you make concerns cobbling down of members in an overspill situation. The question is: do these players wish to participate in another alliance than ND?

I am more and more reconsidering my earlier viewpoint, namely that limits should be set. I'm starting to see advantages to the 'no limit at all'-viewpoint.
R35/36: p3nguins
R37: Evolution
R48: ODDR
R49: CT
[KB] [Mercenaries] [p0ny]

The intelligent man finds almost everything ridiculous, the sensible man hardly anything. (J.W. Goethe)
Membrivio is offline   Reply With Quote