View Single Post
Unread 13 Jan 2004, 00:54   #73
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: how many people....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
You said quite clearly "he doesn't". Sounds like a ruling out to me. I'm not having this conversation with you.
Are you ruling that out?

I'm willing to admit the possibility of a being which created the universe (i.e. I won't rule it out, as you say). However, that doesn't mean I think he does. Similarly, I can't rule out the possibility that there are monsters behind me mocking me which everyone else can see but refuses to tell me about. If asked however, whether there are monsters behind me, I will answer "No, there are not".

Hope this clears things up.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote