Thread: Reset time?
View Single Post
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 10:50   #61
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Reset time?

I don't quite get it the whining either. Offensive stats have been what the game has called out for for a long time.

XP even with Appocos constant nurfing looks more viable, but those xan guys are already struggling for value. You can't fake value you don't have... Interestingly you can also see the value planets getting stronger and catching, XP planets can only really farm each other now. I kinda think this has been what the game needed.

Xans will struggle to hold roids, yes but they can also cap at will. People just have to cover what they can and retal the rest, doesnt look like grounding everyone is really an option now.

Looks like I picked the wrong round to take off, xan looks fun.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote