Thread: fleet access.
View Single Post
Unread 7 Nov 2018, 06:29   #24
TheoDD

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about
Re: fleet access.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
I would rather kill pre-launch than af also. Majority has work and families now days and have less interest to be online to catch the pre-launched midnight inc. Anything u lose on offensive end can be balanced via stats or simiar.
I can't tell when the last time we've had balanced stats. And NO, balanced stats does NOT make up for AF or prelaunch, or all the new quest rewards resources.
I also like to add that Xan was horrible at tech before the Population branch was added. It's TERRIBAD NOW! 1 xan planet in top 50 value, 4 xans in top 100.
This is only because of the population branch. (Xan couldn't (could barely) complete tech tree before, now it's at the point where you never get what you need when you need it.

Removing AF would also remove several of these regular "top ranked planets" who hoard most AF's in their alliances. I would love to see stats on how many these players have used, out of how many totally used in their tag.

So don't use balance as an excuse, because nothing about this is about balance, it's quite the opposite... GETTING AN EDGE OVER THE REST!
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote