Thread: travler
View Single Post
Unread 8 Apr 2006, 06:27   #13
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
Re: travler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
No where have I said that anyone else's faith was wrong unless you don't believe in a higher power at all.
Perhaps you should take a step back and look at what you write. Note that you talk about God and 'the LORD' and their teachings, the life of Jesus and the Christian sins as statements of fact and leave no room for personal interpretation or other beliefs. Let me offer you a few examples:

Quote:
Your salvation is waiting for you. You do not have to be afraid anymore. God truly loves you and wants to see you home.
Quote:
God does not want a bunch of lifeless robots strictly following all his laws without any passion. God forgives, he stopped punishing when Jesus laid down his life for us.
Quote:
Jesus loves you so therefore the Father loves you also.
Also, as has already been highlighted by Yahwe, you are sitting there saying straight out that people who do not believe in any form of God are wrong. Surely you can see how saying something like that is likely to raise a few eyebrows?

Quote:
Proverbs 14:8
The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way: but the folly of fools is deceit.
I fail to see the relevance of the majority of your biblical quotations.

Last edited by HAL-9000; 8 Apr 2006 at 06:41.