View Single Post
Unread 15 Oct 2007, 17:05   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Desert Island Discs

1) Any recording of Jerusalem sung by a reasonably competent boy's choir. Mabye a mature male-voice choir. I'm not sure really.
2) VNV Nation - Chrome
3) The Sisters of Mercy - Alice
4) Chopin - Nocturne (E-Minor??)
5) Kraftwerk - Der Model
6) Goteki - Steam Virus
7) The Scary Bitches - Piss All Over Your Grave
8) Rotersand - Exterminate Annihilate Destroy

For a book, I would probably opt for Bill Bryson's Notes From a Small Island, so I could remember Blighty and all her many glories. Although I might go for an as yet unpublished tome by my own true self entitled I Had a Violent Sexual Fantasy About Sir Malcolm Rifkind which I suppose I could work on during my time on the island.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote