View Single Post
Unread 21 Oct 2008, 15:09   #182
Kenny

Re: Rnd 29 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willzzz View Post
lol Those Predictions above just made me laugh. Infact your posts get more amusing every round. Shall i give you some of mine?

1) Denial will be top contenders for first, most likely becuase there wont be many people gunning for first (ie Asc have already said they wont be playing as active as they did this round.. plus JBG isnt here?) Plus the fact ND always fall short (sorry but its true) then of course we have Conspiracy who is rebuilding itself this round too so i shouldnt think they will be gunning for top spot this round either? (unless im mistaken)
2) Audentes is infact of course a new alliance, but to claim they will fail is amusing and i sugest you work on your intel skills as the players/officers/hc within this alliance are outstanding. Just dont expect them to take victory in their first round.
3) Denial will most likely do somthing which is either against the rules (ie previous rounds) or backstab their allies who help them (another example of nox in previous rounds where Denial backstabbed nox..)
4) We will then get you on forums claiming to 'not see it'
5) Fcrew i think have infact more respect then people such as yourself.
6) Who cares who allies such as Rock allie with? They have proven round after round they are capable of surviving in this game, and enjoying it while they do. Gud luck to them

So in Conclusion work on your intel on the new alliances entering the game and i would concentrate more on your own. And of course stop posting crap on these forums its getting old to see you keep posting biased drival.
Who you trying to kid? JBG's around, he just wont be "as active". It's not like he disappeared completely. Ascendancy are gonna try and 'walk' the round, by banking on the fact that "everyone's gonna hit Denial". CT aren't in a position to take the win, you're quite right, but personally I'd rather not see either Denial nor Asc win the round. An Audentes win would be good for the game, but their playerbase isn't quite at the same level as other alliances afaik (Despite this being the "Assassin's farewell tour round"!).

Also, Denial didn't backstab NoX at all. There was paranoia from both sides that the other was planning to break the agreement, a fear instilled by ascendancy. I was all for a 'pre-emptive' strike on NoX because I was convinced they were planning the same (which was more from observation of NoX member behaviour than Asc's propeganda), but I was out-voted on the issue. What they did post R26 I really dont care about, but if you're going to base the majority of your retorts on the notion of "getting your facts right", you may want to consider, well... getting your facts right.

F-Crew are made fun out of, sure, but it's like you'd take the mickey out of your younger brother... most of it's affectionate and considering how long they've been around, then for all intents and purposes they do have a lot of respect, so I agree there...

And yes, Rock are very cute