View Single Post
Unread 16 Dec 2008, 12:08   #9
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exception system a huge failure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReLogic View Post
There needs to be more relaxed rules on this, as as the rules get stricter, there is less players. I agree if someone is genuinely multying close them, but if they are rl friends in the same alliance its getting stupid.
Dear sir, you are sadly mistaken.
Stricter rules and closing people on small technicalities is the way forward if we want to increase our playerbase!
Forget anything you ever knew about common sence and thinking, this is not a requirement for a MH, they just need to see everything black & white (with white being a very dark shade of grey).

Also don't try to have fun, I heard the new ruleset for next round has a strict no fun policy!
Even mentioning fun ever again will be a reason for closure!!!!

To end this post with a serious statement: MH's stop being dicks and strict rule followers, judge each case individually and apply some common sense.
You may think you're doing an awesome job by closing people on a few technicalities in rules but in fact you're just causing PA to lose more players.

I guess that it won't get through to you anyway and you will just carry on with your current trend: Brain out -> MH Hat on

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote