View Single Post
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 20:06   #41
rain

rain can only hope to improve
Re: [Long]On dedication, honour and teamplay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
In my expirience alot of the "old" core of my alliance is the one that sticks around every round and helps out and stays loyal.. But there is always -that- one player. Each damn round I almost get tears in my eyes because there is 1 player that doesnt always have that much to offer but offers what he has anyways.

This round a norweigan player is that player, he offers ships each time I call for def, and he doesnt have much to give. Maybe just 100 Harpies, or 20 Chimeras, but I know he's norweigan and I know he is staying up for helping his allymates.

Theese players gives me hope for the future and makes me happy thinking that there is still hope for PA. Next round I hope this new player will be one of our most actives with a nice defence and attackfleet and can contribute more than he has been able to this round.
Davidsr, it was an honor playing in the same gal(twice I think), and same ally as you. You're one in a million, always been, too bad there ain't more ppl like you or like Kargool's guy.