View Single Post
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 19:31   #40
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: [Long]On dedication, honour and teamplay.

Just give the planet under attack a in-game mail from his "intel department" saying: u got prelaunched incs which will arrive in our sector tick xxx.
Then you can FA the fleet heading your way as long as u got the needed research to do so. How many amps you got and how many distorters he got doesnt matter. You will be able to FA him WHILE IN PRELAUNCH. ( prelaunch is all fleets not launched within the same hour as it leaves base )
This way you can give the active players a way to know what they got coming..and when, and u can let the nubs and people which cba to get up to launch an option to launch..yet not as good as if they DO get up.

Also, make it cost resources to prelaunch, so that it cant be abused ( getting 1000k mails about prelaunch = not fun in the long run)

--
on a sidenote about def points and u asking who would send def without def points.. in planeti@ most alliances do NOT use a def point system. _Yet they send out fleets to help their alliancemates.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote