View Single Post
Unread 7 Dec 2006, 19:08   #37
Shoshuro

Shoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really niceShoshuro is just really nice
Re: [Long]On dedication, honour and teamplay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
I think XP is a nice way to keep the round open and balanced, and as you can see we haven't really had stagnation in PAX.
Agreed, XP is a really good feature and can keep people interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
The case with defense is a different one. Prelaunch and more attack-oriented stats are supporting the issue of not seeing many defense fleets. Is this a good or a bad thing, though?
Defence in general has alot of parameters. Prelaunch has caused alot of problems to alliances with DCs burning out due to having to be online at odd times and ofcourse the members being called etc.

Imo i would remove prelaunch or make it +2 max. To give you an example this round a member of my alliance was hit almost daily at 3:00 to 4:00 am by 9-10 prelaunched fleets.

From their side they just had to pre-launch and go to sleep early. But from our side we needed a DC on when incs appeared and to call people.

Imo i would switch pre-launch for attack to +2 max or remove it totaly. It would increase the margin abit between actives and inactives but well actives keep this game alive right?