View Single Post
Unread 12 Apr 2003, 13:57   #7
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hmmmmmmmmmm.

If they can still 'see' each other for windows networking then the IP's must be ok.
Your sister hasn't gone and caused something to add a proxy server to the setup has she? Look in her LAN Settings in Connections in Internet Options (this is where it is on XP anyway) and remove the proxy if one is set.
It might even be worth trying specifying the gateway as a proxy but I don't know what port microsoft runs its ICS proxy on.
I'm really not sure how to go about debugging things at the gateway end. On XP you share connections by going into their properties and enabling connection sharing for it and you can also bridge connections if you want to (XP Pro only). I've no idea how it works with 98 because I never has any networking experience with it beyond dialup modems.

Sorry.