View Single Post
Unread 31 Aug 2006, 20:43   #14
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: [Football] All I can say is, didnt see this coming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone on one of the Spurs forums who works in the media
sent a few people a couple of pm's earlier explaining that MSI are being investigated by a couple or reporters i know

its funny cause the last few days i have been helping out on another program and got talking to some old friends, we talked at length about MSI and other smaller organizations that are coming out and probably going to change the face of football

anyway i thought i would tell you what they told me, they have been digging up stuff since the program was commisioned before the summer

i called them today to say how funny it was having teh conversation about MSI and for these dealiing to happen today

here is some of the pm i sent

"kia joorbachian's name will pop up all the time from now on with these whammer deals

but the two main people are badri and berezovsky, they havee discovered a way of making money in football where you are not tied to a football club

MSI are in the business of owning assets like stadiums(they own several in south america) and players(most ntoably the two new whammers), so i just spoke to my friend and asked how the deal is structured?

he said teh deal is similar to what corintians had, wham will pay MSI about 5mill each for the pair, small fee will go to corintians about 1mill, MSI will still own the players and when they are sold on whammers will not be entitled to a penny. so basically they have them on an extended loan for whatever period of time they stay at wham"

so basically here is what MSI are up to, they are something similar to a car dealership, if you can;t afford to buy the car outright, you can lease it off them for whatever cost for the year etc

you can see why most clubs won't go in for this but west ham have jumped all over it

the only problem now is where MSI will stand when this is all revealed over the next 6 months, how will fifa react, this is probably going to be bigger than the bosman case if they can get away with what they want to do to football

anyhow the program is scheduled to be on before christmas

cheers
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote