View Single Post
Unread 2 Jul 2004, 07:44   #126
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
OK, you've said the accusations are baseless - so let's look at what they are actually based on.

The other day a 1up member was approached by a Fang member, who mistakenly believed our member was Mistu. He then attempted to recruit our member into a joint Mistu/fang BG for an attack on a large galaxy - the coords of which were given, as were the launch times. Various information was given, such as the number of fang/mistu in the BG. At some stage he seemed to suddenly realise that our member wasn't actually a Mistu member - and clammed right up.

All of that could just be someone using a fake nick - or someone having a laugh.

But at the scheduled time, the expected 3+ waves of attackers showed up. There were mixed fang/mistu in the same waves - and no piggybacking.

Is that really baseless?
Ever thought about one guy, who claimed a target for his gal attack.... Asked around who else want to attack... Not within his alliance, but between his old m8's. Nothing wrong, it's a random round, so everyone in any alliance should be able to attack a target in any galaxy. So this "group" of people share two allainces, cause MR A is in alliance X and got friends there and friends in alliance Y. This is called raid filling, not blocking.

The explaination you are giving... There must be a shared FANG/MISTU BG that is supported by the HC of both alliances is an assumption. You can explain it in ten different ways, or it could not exist at all. Maybe you have more proof then what you typed there, but based on this story, i'm not convinced.

Other explainations.

1. Your intel sucks all planets where from Xanadu!
2. It never happenend
3. You where dreaming
4. Two friends of a MISTU(Or fang) guy joined up on a target
5. FANG and MISTU accidently attacked the same galaxy but not the same planets
6. It's True, and Leshy is in state of denial
7. It was me and my 9 Support planets