View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 23:27   #118
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Because otherwise your stories look like you made them up in the five minutes prior to writing your posts? I'm pretty sure I can conjure up a vague tale of how a 1up member contacted a MISTU member, and was very disillusioned about how he joined 1up because he thought they would be going solo, but instead found that offers had been made to LCH for a NAP.

The nice thing is, I wouldn't have to give you any evidence, for the same line of reasoning.

You make me laugh so much Leshy. The fact the attack took place as scheduled with combined Mistu/FAnG incoming is surely enough proof.

Denying facts that have been shown and revealed to the majority of alliances does neither yours (or MISTU's) creditability any favours. Why don't you just either (a) distract from the issue (b) admit a flaw in preround planning that resulted in some mistu/fang members working together.

Or you could continue to keep up this charade and pretend nothing of the sort is happening.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote