View Single Post
Unread 1 Jul 2004, 22:29   #116
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: From the neutrals stand....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Why on earth would I want to give you any evidence?
Because otherwise your stories look like you made them up in the five minutes prior to writing your posts? I'm pretty sure I can conjure up a vague tale of how a 1up member contacted a MISTU member, and was very disillusioned about how he joined 1up because he thought they would be going solo, but instead found that offers had been made to LCH for a NAP.

The nice thing is, I wouldn't have to give you any evidence, for the same line of reasoning.