View Single Post
Unread 18 Sep 2010, 10:22   #159
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: Replace the incompetent MH staff

If they let me be a MH and run my wolves, i'd do it, but thats never going to happen because of claims of conflict of interest that would occur.

I love my alliance, yeah yeah you can all say why bother its a pile of bleep now, and i'm not prepared to leave it to go do something i know i have the patience and intregrity to do, my point being, how many others out there have the same feeling ?

You can ask for replacements as much as you want, but those people volunteer to walk away from things they care about to do it, how many of you are prepared to do that, its never been a simple case of replace and it never will be.
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote