Thread: kill exile
View Single Post
Unread 23 May 2017, 19:42   #31
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute
Re: kill exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by berten View Post
this thread is not about scanners, its about galaxies.

nobody should be forced to play with a planet that doesn't contribute to the galaxy. People that don't bother to show up on irc/whatsapp/... Do not contribute. Often these are scanners, defplanets, ...

Playing with one of these planets in your galaxy means you won't be a contender for top galaxy.

Being able to perform as a galaxy already depends a lot on luck, don't make it even worse by getting rid of the exile system.

If anything: Exiling should be made easier, a lot easier. 48 hours is pathetic when you know after a few hours that you'll have to get rid of the planet.
Only being able to exile 2 out of a possible 4-5 useless planets is frustrating and can mean your round is over after tick 200. (galaxy wise)

i'm all the way on the other spectrum here: I'm sick of knowing at tick 150 that a part of my galaxy is crap and i won't be able to do anything about it for another 1000 ticks.
idst