Thread: Politics
View Single Post
Unread 23 Mar 2009, 11:32   #41
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
[/i]Other than that, you are suggesting that CT could catch up with NewDawn after Ascendocaust pt2. has happened. While our suggestion is that CT lets Ascendancy and NewDawn stagnate eachothers growth while CT gains on both. How could that not be in their interest?
I believe I covered this earlier by saying your suggestion would be fantastic if the round had another 6 weeks to run, in which time the roids they gain could then be used to build value. There is not the time left for CT to 'outgrow' both Asc/ND (how many times must I say this?), and to catch both CT will need to maximise the losses both sides suffer.

The only question to answer for CT HC is which alliance they choose to attempt to bring down first.

Hey though, I look forward to more Asc members making the same flawed points post after post. Repetition without actually addressing any points raised does not make for good reading.
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote