View Single Post
Unread 18 Oct 2014, 12:11   #6
Machado
Seraphim

Machado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the roughMachado is a jewel in the rough
Re: Round 60 Stats Offers

Hmm well, I'm willing to try and refine this - still quite interested in the concept. This could either be very shit or very cool.

Main problem I'm running into is that because of the way the stats are built and the obvious eta issues, DE and FR have (possibly) too many targets - which could result in too much forting and defensive stats. Call it an early draft.

Solution to that could be making FR or DE a bit more specialized, or one a complete support class of the other.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...YTgZechkskKbCM

The stats were designed with the eye of being able to solo with FICO, FRDE, and CRBS - and being able to team up with only FI, CO, FR, DE, CR, or BS.

For example, Ter DE targets FI and CO, but it's shot at by FI, CO, CR, BS. This means that Ter DE can team up with Zik DE, which shoots CR and BS for a DE-only attack. However, a Ter can also attack solo with it's own FR + DE, since those three ships together target everything which could shoot at them.

So it allows for single-class attack in teamups, and multi-class attacks for solo's.

Keep in mind the initial stats also had a FI fleet for Etd, and CO fleet for Zik. This allowed every race to have a teamup. I figured to keep everything at 2 pod classes, FI and CO were top of the list to go.

Probably needs a lot of refinement (and I'd really love an equalisation of the eta's because it would mean targeting would be much more dynamic) - but like I said, the idea still appeals to me.

Also interested in seeing BB's stats now, hope they're better than the last set