View Single Post
Unread 11 Nov 2010, 23:28   #97
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Imperia and their mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
I never said Imp had a good political base to begin with, and ofc that is the HC's job to ensure. Imperia is a new alliance, a new HC, new officers and a new group of players tho, so i don't really expect too much from any.
This is why you suck. Any worthwhile alliance wins the first round they play. Hell, even CT managed it.

Quote:
This thread is however about this event afaik, so thats the one i'm debating. I don't see the mail sent from my HC to asc HC as wrong at all, nor the desicion to end the nap. It's an accurate description of the situation we were in at the time, and the desicion to end the nap suited us best considering the alternatives at the time.
Look, the decision isn't "right" or "wrong". It's a decision made in a game in which the aims are a) enjoy yourself and b) accomplish something. The problem that I personally had with the mail sent was that it was so clearly the ramblings of a complete moron and I felt offended that a) my alliance had actually had to deal with such an imbecile this round and b) that the round was likely to fall into a repeat of the last round, which was immoral in terms of how uninteresting it made pa.

The whole "well we had some bad options and considered our alternatives and blah blah" thing is ****ing gay. It sounds like you're trying to justify your alliance's actions, whether to me, the community at large or yourself I'm unsure. If I tried to have a conversation with someone whose opinion I vaguely respected and they started saying something like that I'd presume they were taking the piss. Why do you think your alliance did it? What did they have to gain? What did they stand to lose by not doing it? The worst part of it all is that you (I mean anyone who believes this is the way the game should be played) think you're right. And this isn't just because you're stupid (you are) but rather because you don't get how the game works. You don't get sacrifice for long-term gain, sacrifice just sounds like effort to you. You don't play the game to win, you just play the game to survive. I don't even know if you enjoy the game or if you just sign up on auto-pilot each round.

Quote:
Would it have been more fun to just mail "IN YOUR FACE!" and end the nap with no notice, ofc. But then again, we aint asc and we aint here to have that much fun. By sending a reason for the desicion it did open to the immense ascendancywhine tho, but thats an entertaining part of the game that i've grown to like.
OH LOOK AT ME ASSERTING MY RIGHT TO THE MORAL HIGH GROUND AND THEN GOING LOLZ ITS JUST A GAME FOOLZ.

Cretin.