View Single Post
Unread 10 Nov 2010, 18:55   #83
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice
Re: Imperia and their mum

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalZero View Post
Don't know what has been bothering you or what drove you to become frustration with command. You can easily open your mouth and say whats on your mind instead of coming here and declaring your time-in ND being up also. With a smaller tag, we are gonna struggle with raids and such, its how it goes, but you were in a position that could help that... PM me or something, I'm not trying to solve this on here.

and

We tagged a small number this round, and its not that you were on the top of the hostiles list, it was when talks where going around with us and asc, you guys decided to hit us full out (the three days you speak of most likely). We were still ready to go with it, but Titos didn't quite understand me when he asked me to hit ODDR, in which I did, and said we could perhaps help their cause. And Firebird talked with APP HC saying how ND has been bugging them to hit APP first 2 weeks. I have yet to speak to FB this round, so the lies that were going around and botched logs, I just didn't see how we could work together especially after speaking to titos this weekend, and then what really strikes me, yesterday imp BCs are back on asking me to hit APP... its a really weird circle I'm dealing with imp.
First off all some of you clearly need to learn the benefits of spacing between sentences. reads easier.

Secondly am I reading this right? After several rounds of targetting ODDR occasionally in a round you finally admit it. Even when said otherwise, well not that we already knew about this NubDawn.

But what shocks me even more is that you are so inept to attack us you have to do it when Imperia ask you to. It's official ND has reached rockbottom.