View Single Post
Unread 9 Nov 2010, 19:12   #51
Firebird

Re: Imperia and their mum

God this is all so interesting. He said she said seriously Masta to answer your bone question yes we are at war with CT+ND and now apparently ASC. No app never told us to break nap if i had my way there would never have been one in the 1st place, However there is 3 of us so i was outvoted with us being stuck in a war with ct nd and app there was only 1 thing we could do and that was to break nap this would mean app would leave us alone again and hopefully asc would go back to the way it was before. As to crying about us having hit 2 of the 3+ gals that were Asc i hold my hands up to 1 of them it seems our useless bc's fkd one of them up and hit you lack of comm's from HC to BC as for the 2nd we had no intel on there being 3 ASC in that gal. Now to me being carDi's puppet as im guessing that im the one being called this well tbh if i was doesn't count for shit as he needs to get another imp Hc also to be his puppet to make it work for him. Golan kicking me from channels calling me two faced last round you think this makes me want to work with people like that??? I left app because carDi put my word in jeopardy. I have said from day one to the other 2 Hc's i hate blocking and would do everything i can to stop it and that is the reason i have told titos and buddah i do not want to nap app i am far from afraid to fight them just no intention of gang banging.