View Single Post
Unread 29 Sep 2010, 07:30   #50
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Alliance Size for next round

Tho i am pro small tags - i dont think you need to lower the limit to acheive this. Most alliances regulate there own numbers to what suits them and there capabilities.

Most allies will stop near the 50 player limit cos this a managable amount of members. Alliances with ND will have more because they are a far more experienced alliance and can therefore cope with larger numbers.

If Appocomaster can get the 'alliance points system' sorted and fair then it should take the numbers of players in a tag out of the equation slightly. Cos having a large tag will give you more score and lower the number of points you'll be able to gain against others via the alliance points system. I beleive it will see smaller tags created that way naturally.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote