View Single Post
Unread 28 Sep 2010, 22:10   #44
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Alliance Size for next round

What gang? The zero of us who are on pateam? What attitude? Using reasonable extrapolation from a large number of rounds with tag limits as low as 60 and as high as 150 that tag limits have no impact on the quality of a round? What strings?

As a matter of interest do you also wear a tinfoil hat to keep the government out of your thoughts?

Either way I'm fine with a round of 40 member tag limits. I don't think they're massively worse than 60 or 70 member limits, both of which we've done fine with*. I doubt there'll be a significant drop off in the overall numbers playing the game. And hey, the round might be good. My point is a) whether or not the round is good or not won't depend on the tag limits and b) you're a gibbering buffoon.

*I'm going to use the opportunity to have an ascendancy draft which I think will be ****ing awesome.