Thread: This Weekend
View Single Post
Unread 18 Jan 2006, 20:01   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
This Weekend

I'm in two minds as to what I should do this weekend.

The first option (we'll call it option Potentfun, which stands for Potential-Fun!) is get a train down to Exeter with some of my friends, visit a few old friends and old haunts, and be silly and studenty for the weekend.

The second option (we'll call it option Cheapax, which stands for Cheap and Relax) is stay in London, not do very much, maybe do a little sight-seeing in London (which I still haven't done since I moved here) and relax.

There's a possibility I can get a lift down to Exeter with my friends, as they have a space in their car. This space has been pre-claimed by someone though, and he doesn't know if he's going down definitely. If the space is mine, I'll definitely go down.

If I can't get a lift, my options are to get a train down.

The train costs approximately £40-£50.

Plus costs when I'm there (lets put them at £70).

Total about £120.

£120 for a drunk weekend away seems a bit pricey to me really.

Cheapax is obviously cheaper and it means I can catch up on sleep and things.

So what shall I do? Of course if I go to Exeter I'll try for amusing stories (as I don't know many people down there anymore, I can afford to be a silly prat when talking to girls etc)