Thread: Anarchy Online
View Single Post
Unread 21 Jun 2004, 09:34   #3
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Anarchy Online

Heya, I play Anarchy-online, or better said played, still got an active account but I can't be arsed a lot to log in anymore. I've got several characters, my main is a lvl 171 Enforcer. I have to say I have no experience with an adventurer. What I do know is that you need to spend your IP points wisely. Don't spread them over 4 kind of different weapons.

Adventurers use or pistols or 1hand edged melee weapons. I could write a bit more to help you but frankly, the AO forums at the adventurer section can help you out so much better then I can. Every profession forum has some sticked posts that guides you with the basics of each proffession. I can higly recommend them.

Are you on RK1 of RK2? I am on RK2
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote