View Single Post
Unread 17 Jan 2015, 01:19   #242
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Isils round 60 stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Id like to see someone finish top50 with zik DE tank this round.
You and Kaiba are both so far off in your assumtion on what would work with these stats.
Most allies has avoiding going DE for a reason, its simply not doable.
The only alliance with loads of zik this round is p3ng, and im pretty sure they are gonna pay pretty heavy for this.
Mind you, i didn't say top 50 was required from an alliance point of view. All that is required is 'enough' value to make it hard for attacks made out of 1-3 planets to land. As such i would call top 100 value at the end 'viable' from the view of an alliance HC i guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Yes, there is. You may be able to steal enough pods to achieve good roid cap, but you still need combat ships to back that up. Your own race's ships in that class must provide significant coverage against all classes that fire at it. Ter Fr and Cr are not viable roiding classes, and the init on the Fi is too high to do much of anything on offense even if it does cover all classes.

On a sidenote, stats on how many people cov op enough pods to max cap on, say, an 800 roid planet would be interesting to have!

As for the wider discussion, it's pointless. "Winning" it will not cause a change in the stats, at this point. Just wait and see, claim victory when the round is over.
True enough, there are definitely some that aren't too viable. Defender with just FI pods being one of them most likely, yet still a fi team might actually be happy to take someone along that has a load of defenders and some fi pods. Same with ter FR for that matter, not so much for ter CR i guess, but i imagine a xan with broads and CR pods would be welcome again. As a strategy for a planet however, i wouldn't encourage it as an alliance HC, but for 1 or 2 planets in this universe it might be a fun way to change up their round a bit.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote