View Single Post
Unread 15 Jan 2015, 23:45   #228
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Isils round 60 stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Sh7 was that aimed at me or Isil?

Bitcher i apologise i confused the Defender with the Dealer. Im not sure why an off roiding class ship with EMP affects me, maybe you could enlighten me?
Is there really such a thing as 'off roiding class' with the ease of shipstealing cov-ops? But still, even with 200% eff i doubt it will matter a whole lot against a Zik DE tank player.

However, some people clearly do not get that you can achieve a top 50 planet by playing a defensive tank race with relative ease. Ofc Zik DE isn't an alliance choice, but it is damned nice to have certain 'support' planets in your alliance that purely def. In this FR/BS dominated round Zik (and Ter) DE tank defence players can be perfect for such support planets as they will be able to make the ETA on most def calls. And ters that have some relatively cheap Harpies can even fake those tank DE fleets quite easily. Unfortunately enough, such advanced tactics seem to be out of the grasp of the most vocal participants in the stats discussion lately which make most recent sets rather boring in setup, and i fear this will go for all sets in the (near) future.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote