View Single Post
Unread 22 Dec 2009, 03:28   #43
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Congrats Apprime

Quote:
Originally Posted by isildurx View Post
Yeah well it's very easy for you Lok to make such statements not having been involved in anything of what went on.

I'm not saying Ascendancy couldn't have played their cards differently, but we went into the round without any real motivation/hope to win(certainly some of us atleast did), and we probably realised too late that we did have the chance to win, so that in the end we ended up cornered in(I still doubt if we could have somehow out manouvered the block as well as Apprime, especially seeing as the block's primary goal was to "prevent Asc from winning").

Personally I think Ascendancy played a decent round, we could definitively have done better, but one has to consider the fact that we did not have the same quality in the member base that we had in some of the previous rounds(amongst other external factors).
No, I'm just calling it how I see it from years of experience. You played like xVx in round 31. Had they been proactive it would have been game over for us, much like it would have been for Apprime this round. So what if you're ahead and 5 alliances are on your tail. Apprime would be dead and you'ld have a clear focus, namely the #2 alliance. Who lets face it, Asc would outclass whoever it was. If you have a chance to kill your major contender, take the opportunity.