View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2011, 07:35   #7
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice
Re: TGV's round summary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool View Post

I really wish that for next round people would just see a galraid for a galraid, nothing personal, nothing to get upset about and threaten about, but just a galraid. Having so many extremely hostile conversations just because we were doing the most normally type of attacks in the game was beyond silly the way I saw it.

Hex/ODDR/SPQR/TOF: I am actually sincerely sorry for the crap amount of INCS you had coming at you this round from us. The political clima after Omega died was really difficult for me as a "just returning hc" to navigate, and you unfortunately were the losers in that struggle for keeping my own alliance safe.
Granted a galraid can be a simple galraid, but seeing the same fleets going after the same oddr gals night in night out makes it look different.

It's always the same with the political climate, it's the nature of PA. The smaller you are the more incoming you have percentage wise. Wich means it's hard to keep roids.