View Single Post
Unread 13 Sep 2018, 04:30   #62
ChroNOS

ChroNOS has a spectacular aura aboutChroNOS has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Ironborn Backstab

Forest also forgot to mention our shift from Ult to Norse where we "abandoned" him was in fact him being drunk and quitting the block channel, so missing all the discussion about it. We did not abandon "CT", he choose to be a drunken idiot and missed the discussion about it.

He also choose to ignore me and Venox claims that we would concede rather than look at our alliance drop to 30 fleets activity so he could put his 8-days plan to hit ult in practice(that was 2 or 3 days ago). Might as well have waited for next Christmas.

The block needed help now, not in 8 days. Our fleets on Ult dropped from 210 to 150 to 120 in 3 days.

I'm not going to blame him, but if I had to take a guess, I'd say he thought we would fight to the end and he saw this as an opportunity for Ult and Ib to keep weakening themselves to put CT in a better position. He did not take our words seriously.

Easy to call us cowards when CT did not get incs from either block and Ult and Ib took the full blunt of incoming from both blocks(ND and Norse received their fair share as well, and Otters now unfortunately as well now)

CpV, Xanadu, FAnG, Faceless, Ultores
ChroNOS is offline   Reply With Quote