View Single Post
Unread 12 Sep 2018, 17:11   #59
[JungleMuffin]

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Ironborn Backstab

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
You put 500 incs on Ironborn and 350 on Ult this round. That is fact. There is no fiddling of numbers to suit any agenda here, that IS what happened.
Conversely, IB hat put significantly more incs on CT than Ult did. It therefore stands to reason that CT would respond in kind to the outright planned agression exhibited towards CT from IB.

Unlike you, I am online at business time of incomings, and I've seen the explicitly targetted nature of IB targetting CT. Ult on the other hand were incidental incs other than one particular night.

I find it extremely rich that you're willing to come on here and cry like a bitch about incidental CT oncs while assistimg you with your war effort, when it has been crystal clear that at several points throughout the round you have specifically targetted CT.

Abso****inglutely you're going to get more incs from CT over the course of the round when you've chosen to be particularly agressive towards CT with your targetting on occasion.

It is absolutely pathetic for you to whinge about incs from CT fiven your blatant attempt at bullying CT into carrying out tour wishes. Who are you trying to fool?

Quote:
Having nothing to hit but CT was the result of us conceding the win to Ultores, not our motivation to concede. Forest was also prewarned of this situation and could've done something about it as previously stated multiple times. This is the situation that we were left with because CT were happy to stand by and watch us fall instead of joining in to prolong the war.
More toss. That's a logical fallacy. Having noone to hit but CT is a result of your motivation to concede to Ultores and target noone but CT. Again, yet anothet example of you being disingenuous.

I'd even go as far as saying you hadn't conceded the round to Ult, as much as you realised you are too weak to defeat Ult in a chest to chest slugfest, and instead tried to outscore them #1 via bashing on an alliance you incorrectly assumed was an easy target. You tried to take the squibs way out, and failed. It's like making a move on an ugly chick, and when you're rejected claiming "I didn't like you anyway". Soft.

You've chosen to nap every alliance in the universe for the final stanza of the round. Ultimately, you've been too scared to leave yourselves open to incs from multiple alliances, because you've tried that already, and failed dismally.

Your claim that CT was happy to standby and watxh you fail instead of joining in to prolong the war is again, disingenuous, dishonest horseshit. As raised earlier, CT BC were intenting to PT Ult. Forest was even going as so far as to broker a NAP between IB and Carnage, who you yourself have aknowledged, IB was unable to stop. I know personally that this is an undeniable fact.

Please, explain to me, which part of Forest attempting to negotiate a NAP between IB and one of IB's most damaging antagonists equates to 'CT being happy to stand by and watch us fall'. Frankly, you're tripping up in your own bullshit lies.

Quote:
Due to politics, of which you are apparently completely ignorant, CT were the only alliance capable of "swinging" the current status quo
You know what they say about appearances, VenoX and IB being the mother of all ****ups :P

All private conversations aside, I am on record in #CT as complimenting HC for the way they had handled politics so far that round, especially when considering memberbase, despite a relationship that at times was testy. Frankly, you should sign up for coaching, because they've made you look like nothing more than a limp, dishonest snake.

Quote:
Hence the reason for asking Forest to fully commit or we concede, this was our last option. You/CT didn't commit, so we conceded, it happened exactly how I explained to Forest that it was about to happen. There is nothing untoward going on here. Perhaps Forest doubted my sincerity or honesty, thought I was trying to trick CT into hitting Ult, either way, that fault is his, not mine. I was 100% honest.
Again, as discussed earlier, you didn't give CT the opportunity to fully commit. You revoked that option in the space of a few hours because you were panicking and insecure about your tags ability to get the job done. Again, this is on IB HC's head, and their head only.

Perhaps in the future if you need to not shoot your load in your own pants when the cavalry is arriving.

Quote:
Strange that you would play in multiple alliances of mine and buddy pack me if you hated me so badly. From my memory, we always got on well back in the day and I was pleased to see you had returned prior to this round. I'm not sure where your completely toxic attitude has come from, or perhaps I was just ignorant of it in the past given your reputation in the community.
I didn't and don't hate you so badly. It's just with the benefit of experience in both life and PA that I'm able to grasp your nature. There are people like me that will speak their mind in public, and there are those that save it for behind closed doors. That's not to say thst my way is better, in fact there are some significant positives to being sociable.

As for my reputation in the community, I've alwaya regarded it as a positive to be regarded as a straightshooting and direct. I find it is an exceptional filter for sorting the salty little peasant people from the ones that are bigger and better than that.

Quote:
I will admit that Forest was as honest as he could be this round, I don't have anything bad to say about his character. I'd even say that it was an insult to him that you would try to compare yourself favourably to him.
That's a limp jab if ever I've felt one. It's almost like you're upset. I'm sorry if I've hurt your feelings pal, it wasn't my intention.

Quote:
Either way, if it comes to a character contest between myself and you, I'm not going to be worried.
Methinks the lady doth protest too much.
- Some Chav

Quote:
I did enjoy the comparison between my nick and character though, that is some great clutching at straws
Was it innacurate?

You'd be surprised what a name thst people use to represent themselves on line actually represents.

Quote:
Except you never went all in on Ult, so this seems to be a 1+1=500 situation here. CT had 2 weeks of opportunity and constantly failed to deliver on Forests promises. From what I understand now, that wasn't through a lack of trying on his part but due to resistance from members, so for that I respect him but he shouldn't be making agreements for his alliance that he can't deliver on.
Forgive me if I'm uninformed, but I'm not sure CT needed to, should have, or were expected too. And in hindsight, given your eagerness to theow CT under the bus, I can't fault him/CT for being reluctant to stick their nexk on the chopping block for IB. You've hardly shown yourselves to be a reliable and trustworthy alliance willing to back their partners in, especially when it is largely for your own benefit.

Ultimately, I think they've made the right decision. IB cannot be trusted or relied upon for their loyalty in any meaningful amount on a long term timeline.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote