View Single Post
Unread 25 Jun 2015, 20:00   #93
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Nagging over tiny things thread #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by [DDK]gm View Post
Fleets page: i know the checks for reloaded page is there for a reason but for people recalling fleets, why fail on that action because the page is out of date, just recall the fleet. so many are crashing because they recall in a rush and the game doesn't let them.
"so many" people are crashing but 0 people have reported this in support explicitly. This is the first I've heard of it. We added this because we had users who were clicking back and their browser re-loaded the page and resent fleet orders, which caused user complaints, which meant we added this. You're now complaining the opposite is also causing problems, so I can't see an ideal solution for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Relatedly: 'Document Expired' errors are extremely annoying.
Sorry, what do you mean? Is this not a browser issue where you click back and a page says it expired because you already submitted something for it (i.e. it's trying to stop the issue I mentioned in my above reply to gm)?