View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2014, 11:29   #40
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Round 56 Alliance Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Nobody is slagging Spore of, if anything people are slagging Vikings of.
Pre-round deals has been ruining a lot of good rounds in PA, and Spore ruined last round with one.
CR/BS fleets were the best strat vs FI/CO/FR/DE, having the biggest CR/BS allie gunning for everyone else than Spore was a MAJOR advantage
I would say that CT was the biggest cr/bs ally tbh, and at least they hit up the ranks and not down.

I am saying it wasn't a pre-round nap that made the round end as it was, but a failure by our many enemies to hit us when they had the chances.

I remind you, when spore where hitting Ult, Ult were in a block room of what, 5 alliances?
Those alliances chose not to hit us not because of spores actions but because of Ults actions.
In the same way, people at the end chose to FC viks, not because of spores actions but because of Viks actions.

We were NEVER blocked enough to stop people killing us, but as I have pointed out, it is the actions of our enemies that has impacted on that, and not any deals we did or did not have.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote