View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2014, 02:47   #23
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Round 56 Alliance Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
I'd like to point out that it wasn't pre-round deals that did this but more likely deals I completed throughout the round. Once I had deals in place with CT and Faceless, we decided to go for the jugular with Ultores as they were isolated and normally Ultores gets to strike when it wants too.

We wanted to instead knock Ultores out their comfort zone. The political deals I completed up till that point had been entirely to reduce support for Ultores so that there could be more of a 1 vs 1 environment, to which I naturally knew Spore would be better off.
Had it not been for our pre-round deal I am fairly certain we would have put at least 200 fleets on Spore just in the first week. Simply because Spore were fat and with your race setup you would have been our natural targets. We would not have supported Ultores regardless tho. But if we didn't have our pre-round deal you would have had to have a way more dispersed fleetsetup and fighting Ultores would likely have proved harder than it did.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote