View Single Post
Unread 10 May 2014, 01:31   #7
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Round 56 Alliance Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Vikings and Spore had a lot less incs than everyone else each member the first half of the round, even though their lead was allready quite massive. I think its obvious that preround deals was a massive factor this round.
Are we looking at the same stats?

Doesn't look a significant amount on average. ND had higher than normal due to Apprime gunning for them. Ultores had higher due to Spore hitting them.

Your jump to "the deals were clearly bad!!!111" has no merit based on these statistics right now. I'd say the deal was of benefit to both Vikings and Spore just as equally at the time. Vikings hardly cried over the fact we kept Ultores in check for them.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote