View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2010, 10:48   #21
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: Planetarion Redesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLobster View Post
a) So much easier to balance.
b) You can max out in spending your resource, no need to swap around resources.
c) Easier for new players to understand, I could walk around with my money all in change 1p,2p,etc or I could just use my credit card. Which I think is easier.
U can use a credit card, but the things u buy have to be made out of particular materials, metals cannot be instantly be changed into something else, U are suggesting you might try to run your car with an iron bar in the fuel tank rather than petrol. In wartime these resource flows become critical and so actually having several resources is actually more realistic - which is precisely the reason u posit for moon colonisation rather than roids. I also disagree with that, tho essentially for sentimental reasons, some things ought to remain the same so planetarion retains a superficial familiarity.