View Single Post
Unread 11 Sep 2010, 09:56   #19
MrLobster
Commander in Briefs!

MrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud ofMrLobster has much to be proud of
Re: Planetarion Redesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
Why is this a better solution than making the 3 resources serve a different purpose?
a) So much easier to balance.
b) You can max out in spending your resource, no need to swap around resources.
c) Easier for new players to understand, I could walk around with my money all in change 1p,2p,etc or I could just use my credit card. Which I think is easier.

Quote:
I think you have yet to explain why this is a good thing. You didn't respond to my criticism of this in that other thread either.
tbh no it doesnt do anything other than make it more believable (if such a thing can exist in a scifi game).

Quote:
Third time is the charm: why is this a good idea? How does it improve the playing experience?
Governments themselves are the thing that drives the "planet", why do you need a government if your the ruler of the planet. You would have advisor's. Doing it this way would give the idea more credibility.

But this also means that it would be good to have negative effects on your planet, for example increasing research (+20%) would decreasing construction (-20%).

"he's got a proven track record when it comes to showy art composition" - Tommy

<Sigi> Light: can I ask u how many open internet-windows u always have?
<MrLobster|PM> i have 2, the pa page, and the website for naked light pictures
<Ave> both has bad gfx
MrLobster is offline   Reply With Quote