View Single Post
Unread 2 Feb 2010, 16:47   #241
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: round 35 politics

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
I dont think anyone is saying here that spys are a total irrelevance or that they can predict attacks better than the met office does the weather (not so hard) it is simply that the edge spys give is probably only equal to the damage done to your own alliance by the levels if distrust in your own members, thus its better on balance to trust ur members and suffer the occasional problem for it.
That message isn't exactly full of distrust though is it? he's not hiding attack details from members until LT or whatever; he's just telling them to use common sense and stop saying crap that could be used against them. In fact that mail reminded me of some of the things JBG sent around in Asc full of swearing and stuff.