View Single Post
Unread 12 Apr 2014, 23:00   #58
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: R56 development thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeJay View Post
My history says me(and my gal) got gal raided by vikings ticks 280, 281, 282 is that first week for you? Because it looks more like the second half of the second week and thats when the "fight" with spore started. "But hey, let's not let the facts stop any of us."
My history says i raided on 2 gals with exactly 0 ult that night. Instead i raided an app fort and a newbies gal. then again we might have hit an ult fort that night too as we were still hitting 3 gals at that point. Anyhow, spore didn't contact us about them targetting ultores until 2 days later, so like i said it definitely wasn't AFTER the fight with spore started.

EDIT: After going through my logs i found proof that we indeed hit an ult fort that day (alongside a gal with 3 heroes and a gal with 3 apps). The proof i found consists of a conversation between one of your HC's and one of ours and seriously leads me to believe we didn't hit any ult forts up to that point outside of maybe the first 3-4 days, nor any ultores forts since.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN

Last edited by Influence; 12 Apr 2014 at 23:34.
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote