View Single Post
Unread 26 Apr 2018, 10:51   #19
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Round 76 the saga continues

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swainey View Post
Have to agree with Xerxes here.

Firstly, p3ng had no relations with ult last round.

Secondly VGN approached p3ng pre-round to discuss an alliance given the carisan/rage/nd block, it was only after I believe ult got involved. So it's not even ults block to begin with, its VGN.

I'm sure I'll just get yelled at now for letting the facts get in the way of a good story
What Xerxes said is that ult started the round without any agreements, wich by evidence looks to be yet again a blatant Ult lie, as they started being NAPed ingame with other tags.

We all know Ult plays the long game, wich means their relations streches over multiple rounds at times. Nobody cares wether KittycatZ had their own block pre-round, as far as i can see they aint denying it like the Ult propaganda team.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote