Thread: Sony PSP
View Single Post
Unread 14 Mar 2005, 20:21   #33
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sony PSP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
You're being very stupid.
i was summarising.

the touchscreen is a nice idea, but it doesn't mask the fact that the PSP is more versatile, more powerful, and generally a better piece of kit. The DS may be 'innovative', sure. But innovative doesn't equate to better. To use a slightly unfair analogy, if someone was tired of eating spag bol every night, you wouldn't suggest they try eating a Slinky.

Ridge Racers looks amazing. The GT4 Mobile trailer is ...stunning, there's no other word for it; it's every bit as smooth and detailed and generally gorgeous as anything I'd expect on the PS2.

I don't have some bizarre hatred of Nintendo. Excluding the SP i own all four varieties of Game Boy, because they're all nice pieces of kit (even if the screens on the GBC and GBA are shoddy as all hell) and Nintendo are a very good producer of games. It's just that there are always less of them. The current line-up for the DS consists entirely of solid to great games, but you wouldn't need your toes to count them. The Sony consoles have had far and away more games, and more good games, and that wins it. Mario Kart may be great, Warioware may be great, MP:H may be pretty good, but the PSP will be pissing similar quantities of excellent games out of the sky.

Oh, and as for the battery life? You can buy a spare battery. A design for a handheld console that causes pulled muscles in the hand? Harder to fix.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote